The Ultimate Chicken Salad Recipe – Fresh, Flavorful
Chicken salad is a versatile dish that is loved by people of all ages. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy lunch, a light dinner, or a dish to bring to a potluck or picnic, this recipe is a perfect choice. It’s filling, flavorful, and packed with nutrients.
Making it a great option for those who are looking to stay healthy and feel satisfied. With juicy chicken breast, crisp veggies, and a delicious dressing, this chicken salad is sure to please everyone at the table. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also quick and easy to prepare
Making it a great option for busy weekdays or last-minute gatherings. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a beginner, this recipe is simple enough for anyone to make and is sure to become a staple in your meal rotation. So, grab your ingredients, and let’s get started on making the ultimate chicken salad recipe!
Chicken Salad Recipe
Time: 30 minutes Servings: 4
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, celery, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and vegetable mixture, and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, garnish with fresh parsley and serve on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich.
Read More – Easy Baked Split Chicken Breast Recipe
Yes, you can use canned chicken if you prefer. Just make sure to drain and shred it before using.
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Yes, you can use light mayonnaise or light Greek yogurt if you prefer, but keep in mind that it may affect the flavor and texture of the salad.